The Marsh Pig Charcuterie Members Club
A unique charcuterie food subscription club brought to you by an ethical, sustainable, and award-winning family-run charcuterie in Norfolk.
We are so confident you will enjoy being a club member and the benefits of unique quality food with free UK wide delivery, that there is no annual commitment, you can cancel at any time.
Club Membership is just £35 per month including free UK wide delivery.
Experience new food sensations every month
Enjoy and experience the best of British Charcuterie each month, bundled with enticing accompaniments, handpicked from our extensive award-winning family produced charcuterie range.
We are a multi-award-winning Free Range & Rare Breed British Charcuterie. Here at Marsh Pig we make everything by hand and although we think that a monthly subscription for gin (for example) is fantastic...and indeed as gin lovers we know how exciting that surprise box of gin is... we are however confident that our charcuterie products will excite your taste buds even more, and make a unique food gift subscription experience.
Subscribe on an on-going monthly basis and you will receive the exciting, tasty surprise food gift box that keeps giving; or you could treat someone else as a Thank you, Congratulations, Birthday or Christmas Food Gift with a difference.
Benefit from free delivery and receive a tasty selection of Marsh Pig Charcuterie goodies.
The Marsh Pig Members Club – Key Benefits
- Each month we hand select our top Charcuterie products and bundle them with some of our favourite accompaniments for our members to enjoy.
- Members will always be the first to try new products and special editions.
- No annual commitment, membership can be cancelled at any time.
- Exclusive free UK delivery on the monthly food box.
- Carefully selected accompaniments included with your Charcuterie.
- Your first Marsh Pig Charcuterie Members Box is sent to you as soon as you become a member. No need to wait! Subsequent member’s boxes are sent out of the 5th of the month.
Sit back and enjoy the awesomeness of free-range and rare breed handmade British Charcuterie at its best.
Go on… treat yourself or a friend to an exciting new food experience that keeps giving.
Feel great about supporting a small family-run business and buying into sustainable ethically produced dry-cured meat, that tastes amazing.